Each quarter, all project groups must give a presentation to the class showcasing their work and illustrating their progress towards their big goal. All project members must present at least the individual questions described below.
Using Google Slides, give a professional 3-5 minute presentation addressing the following questions:
Group Portion (can be answered by anybody in your group)
- Brief introduction of project
- What is the problem that your group wishes to solve?
- Why is this problem meaningful?
- What has your group completed?
- What are your future plans?
Individual Portion (must be presented by individual who completed it)
- Please create a slide for each of your major “to-dos” completed during the quarter. List the “to-do” as the title of the slide. These to-do’s can be taken directly from Monday.com.
- Include a picture/video/etc. showing completing of the “to-do.” Please choose the appropriate format for the proof. This proof is how I will evaluate your quality of work.
- During the presentation, please describe each “to-do” to the class. Please indicate why each “to-do” was challenging and describe risks, missteps, mistakes, etc. This is how I will evaluate the challenge of your project.
- Please create a slide(s) called 1st Quarter Learning. Please include your “proof/artifacts.” Please describe to the class what you have learned, how it benefited your project, and the resources used.
Please make sure that you plan and practice your presentation, as a portion of your grade will be based on the organization, clarity, and professionalism of the presentation. You will not score well if you “wing” it.